TGIF! Thank Goodness It’s Funky… Being open these past few weekends has been amazing…so much so that we are extending our days to include Friday.
Our Sorrento Valley tasting room is now open Friday through Sunday 12-5pm. So what are you waiting for? Stop by this weekend and see what your tastebuds have been missing.
Enjoy 10 Barrel-Aged Sours on tap featuring local fruits as well as rare and special releases. Step out of your normal routine and sample your way through a MegaFlight of all 10 flavors. Browse our gift shop, snag some beer to go, get a growler fill, or just hang out and enjoy some great conversation!
We have partnered with our neighbors at Grandma’s Kitchen to bring you a food menu that is just as delicious as our beers. Visit our Tap List page to view both our beers and our food menu.
Wednesday – Thursday is TO-GO-Beer ONLY. We’re open to host our guests Friday – Sunday, and a food order is required while enjoying beers in our barrel room.
The safety and comfort of our guests and employees is the top priority, so please take a look at some new updates below before your next visit:
- Wed – Thurs: 12-3pm (To-Go-Beer Only)
- Frida-Sun: 12-5pm (Onsite)
- Available for dine-in service in the tasting room Saturday & Sunday only. A food order is required to enjoy a beer on site. Check out the menu!
- Practice physical distancing of 6 ft or more
- Face coverings are required, please wear a mask at all times possible to keep everyone safe
- There will be routine cleaning of all touchpoints
Be safe and enjoy! Welcome back.
Call us or send us an email if you have any more questions.
Check out the Menu:
We are proud to be San Diego’s only all barrel-aged sour house and we are constantly striving to bring you new funky brews. We are honored to be a part of such an amazing initiative as Black is Beautiful.
As always we keep 10 sours on tap at our tasting room. If you are looking to take your tastebuds on a funky adventure … stop by and taste what you’ve been missing.