The Return of the MegaFlight!
WELCOME BACK! Our Sorrento Valley tasting room is open, so when you’re ready to venture out and sip on some sours, we’ll be here for you. Our tasting room is open starting this Saturday, September 19th at 12pm. We will be open every Saturday and Sunday from 12-5pm.
Join us in our one-of-a-kind hidden barrel room located in Sorrento Valley. Enjoy 10 Barrel-Aged Sours on taps featuring local fruits as well as seasonal, rare and special releases. Step out of your normal routine and sample your way through a MegaFlight of all 10 flavors. Browse our gift shop, snag some beer to go, get a growler fill, or just hang out and enjoy!
Wednesday – Friday is TO-GO-Beer ONLY. We’re open to host our guests Saturday – Sunday, and a food order is required while enjoying beers in our barrel room.
The safety and comfort of our guests and employees is the top priority, so please take a look at some new updates below before your next visit:
- Wed – Fri: 12-3pm (To-Go-Beer Only)
- Sat-Sun: 12-5pm (Onsite)
- Available for dine-in service in the tasting room Saturday & Sunday only. A food order is required to enjoy a beer on site. Check out the menu!
- Practice physical distancing of 6 ft or more
- Face coverings are required, please wear a mask at all times possible to keep everyone safe
- There will be routine cleaning of all touchpoints
Be safe and enjoy! Welcome back.
Call our tasting room if you have any more questions, 855-WILD-ALE
Check out the Menu:
We are proud to be San Diego’s only all barrel-aged sour house and we are constantly striving to bring you new funky brews. We are honored to be a part of such an amazing initiative as Black is Beautiful.
As always we keep 10 sours on tap at our tasting room. If you are looking to take your tastebuds on a funky adventure … stop by and taste what you’ve been missing.