Our Brewer’s Cuvee has a robust character but is beautiful and sophisticated with a full body and overtones of vanilla, tart cherry, stone fruit. A decadent blend of Barrel-Aged Golden, Dark, Saison, and Spontaneous. It is a complex, beautiful sour beer. High sour notes upfront with a touch of malt sweetness. The sour diminishes after the first impression leaving just a touch of sour with a medium amount of cherry notes.
We only created 51 Gallons of our 2020 Brewer’s Cuvée
- 29% – 18 Month Golden Ale with Loquat
- 29% – 12 Month Golden Ale with Meyer Lemon and Blackberry
- 14% – Spontaneous Fermentation with Pilsner and Unmalted Wheat
- 14% – Bourbon Barrel-Aged Dark Sour
- 14% – Saison Collaboration with Thunderhawk
We are only releasing (100) 500ml bottles presale online. Once this is gone … it’s gone for good. We can never recreate this beer.